Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Happend To Only Streaming.com This Happend To Me, If You Filed A 8379 With Your Tax Return, They Will Only Take The Debtors Portion?

This happend to me, if you filed a 8379 with your tax return, they will only take the debtors portion? - what happend to only streaming.com

The thing is, I paid my loan in a few weeks before we have the charm, and is taken in any way and when I called the Ministry of Education, we said that if there is payment, which again sends it to the IRS and me, so can the whole process of 60 days! So instead of 1500, only 750th But at least I can hope to receive the remainder in a few months.

1 comment:

the tax lady said...

Congratulations to repay your loan!

Yes, the remaining 750 in contact with you and share over time .* *

Post a Comment