Monday, February 15, 2010

Smal Vigina Hi, My Vigina Is Smal N Skin Cracks Every Tym I Hav Sex, How Can I Prevent The Cracks On Skin?

Hi, my vigina is smal n skin cracks every tym i hav sex, how can i prevent the cracks on skin? - smal vigina

my friend is great, I ask all the time to be nice, but it seems that every time he has sought tries to fully penetrate my skin forever, to movements, tried lubricants, but have the short duration of time Punani having an itch in my. pls tell me how can I solve this problem, the really frustrating that we have a long distance relationship and want bcos the time that we have in order to maximize themselves about sex, and does not usually occur bcos Round 2 more painful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to stop to heal sex with him, and soon the cracks.

Anonymous said...

I would say, try to extend your punani something, but it would be one of the finest in the world, destroy a tight vagina.
Although I realize that would be painful, is best for a man so well equipped to find that many of us here.
My In fact, although not very long, it is probably low.

Post a Comment