Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Supported Webcam Driver Detected Dell Dell Inspiron 1520 WEBCAM HELP?

Dell Inspiron 1520 WEBCAM HELP? - no supported webcam driver detected dell

I have an Inspiron 1520 and even spoke with three officers on the night before my webcam up and running too. Whenever I'm on AIM, the webcam works, but if I am on my own computer, click Start, go to the webcam management, not just WebCam driver and said, "Not supported detected. S" Please To install the webcam drivers using the Resource CD and launch the Dell Webcam Center again. "I can speak with an agent and she brought me here: http://support.dell.com / support / download ... And I have not downloaded more than once, however, and has not worked since then for me in the middle camera. Please help someone!

1 comment:

goindown... said...

You need to get the webcam drivers, if this view could be a problem because all the drivers are compatible, but running when you run XP and uninstall the software, restart to try again to install with Dell Download

Post a Comment