Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hunter Skinning Cat Clipart Why Are There Bumps On My Goldfish!:( & How Can I Tell What Gender He Might Be?

Why are there bumps on my Goldfish!:( & how can i tell what gender he might be? - hunter skinning cat clipart

I have a goldfish named noodles for about a year and a half for a birthday, and he began to get these shots after six months and look at the peeling skin. I left the sun and it looked like a better and started to leave, but a few. Can someone tell me why that they could have? Ive had it for a while and HES my second fish. My other question is, how do I know if hes a boy or a girl? I have it at Walmart and a lady who had no idea of fish only way it without details.
PS: I called noodles, because it is like pasta and yellow, because I loved last time. It is a kind of chubby. His birthday (if I) is in early October. It has been many years in the fish that is incredibly example, because I have a cat orin an old hunter. I did it because he was the only bright yellow, here and here (the others were orange). And I love, and it is there for a while and I want to be more in my world a little.

5 comments:

Michael H said...

This would have a disease. You should be on a business

Anthoni said...

Perhaps some kind of cancer? I mean, I really do not know. if u want to know if "it is" either a man or a woman would have to show otherwise.

xxblackw... said...

PetSmart, there are things that we get rid of the bumps.

Douglas said...

wow

Crystal said...

Fight like little white spots on the body and tail? If it could be ick, a parasitic disease common. These parasites excavations on the scales of goldfish or excavation in exposed areas such as the gills of your pet, and begin feeding. Once they are large enough that it is your goldfish, and form a cyst. Propagated inside the cyst, the parasite evolved over thousands of parasites, and eventually into the tank of fish that are around and ready to be released to swim again attack your goldfish. When goldfish ick is not treated in time, can kill your entire tank.
Hope this helps. :))

Post a Comment