Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Have Caffeine Can You Still Drink Hot Chocolate On A Diet! & Do I Have A HEALTHY Diet?

Can you still drink hot chocolate on a diet! & do I have a HEALTHY diet? - does swiss miss hot chocolate have caffeine

Im on a diet and asked me if I am Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate Drink? Id be drunk in the morning for breakfast ... That's what I like food.

Breakfast: coffee packet of oatmeal with water and sugar maple (160K) and an Activia yogurt (70k)
Snack: Nutri-Grain granola bars and 3 strawberries
Lunch: light refreshments and Fit yogurt (60K), wheat thinner Special K (90K), Apple (80k), 7 large strawberries (28k)
Snack: bowl of Honey Nut Cornflakes with 1 / 2 cup milk (270k)
Dinner: 1 mini-can of tuna (no mayo) and steamed vegetables, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower (130 K)

Is this a good diet? And I can make hot chocolate in the morning or destroy my diet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend that my weight loss method. It works surprisingly easy. If you are serious about losing weight. You should check this method to restore the lost weight. It is for you if you do it right. I lost 18 pounds in 6 weeks using this method. You can find more information you can get the link below.

Anonymous said...

Do not worry, over a cup of hot chocolate is in order.

Post a Comment