Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Milk Sensitivity Breastfeeding Infant With "milk Protien Sensitivity"? Any Sucess From Cutting Dairy Out Of Mom's Diet?

Breastfeeding Infant with "milk protien sensitivity"? Any Sucess from cutting dairy out of mom's diet? - milk sensitivity

I am a young mother, my daughter breast feeding at 11 weeks. She was prescribed Zantac for acid reflux, but thanks to my research, I began to suspect that it is sensitive to milk protein in my diet. So I cut the milk to see if your burping decreases. Does anyone have been through this for nothing?

1 comment:

carrieir... said...

YES. I had this exact situation with my daughter. I breastfed and received early zantac in few weeks. There is a history of allergies in my family, so I decided to reduce, milk. It has done wonders. I took all dairy from my diet when (not just the obvious milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream), but also any trace of milk (or milk products such as whey) on bread, cereals, crackers, etc. It is difficult, but it is worth it because she was a baby changed. She was so anxious and demanding, but is much better. Remember a few days of milk proteins in progress to allow the milk, and after a few days to get out of his system ... there are at least a week to get good results.

In addition, for your information, cookies and crackers no dairy in them:) Just a bit of Mama to Mama

PS We had to bring in their hypoallergenic formula if breastfeeding (Enfamil Nutram) stopped. Many pediatricians offices, "gives you tons of samples, since many to be rid of them before they expire and all hypoaller NutramGen. formulas are $ $ $ ($ 26/can)

Good luck!

Post a Comment