Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Many Days Off Work For Chest Infection How Long Does It Take For Your Chest To Recover From Lifting?

How long does it take for your chest to recover from lifting? - how many days off work for chest infection

In the days that I chest 3 sets of bench press 3 sets inclince Bank and 6 species of birds with different weightings. My Pecs are getting bigger and probably stronger. I only take two days off between chest. Sometimes he took a day off. I know it's not good for the muscles of his review, but I see the gains and the muscles do not feel tired. I wonder whether this can be good or whether it rest more. No heavy lifting, I lift weights about 80 pounds in the bank, but in the flying machine, I can not over 180 or 190 for my work.

3 comments:

I am that damn good. said...

Once a week, likely in May, in fact, for your chest when you are in intensive training (and it sounds as though they are). Do not go more than twice a week.

Keep up the good work! And not so much on my chest that there is something more than negligence. Do not forget your legs! :-)

margarit... said...

You only need 24 hours recovery time. I have the upper body one day and lower body in two in the following, with the exception of ABS and heart every day.

caffsans said...

it is often slow to disappear even after Pecs Custom, as you three times a week

Post a Comment