Thursday, January 7, 2010

Index Of Jpg Toe Foot Deformed Left Foot After Traumatic Injury At Age 9?

Deformed Left foot after traumatic injury at age 9? - index of jpg toe foot

My heart of my left foot, running around my house when I was 9 years old. its about ten years and two of my toes has been much smaller than the others.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AqlTXjGBRRbWmv3KpceOW7ojzKIX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20060916051107AASfXap
I have this story that I think might be relevant to my situation. I have my foot looks normal, because I am tired of people ask me: "What happens in the foot" and I did not really respond.

Heres a picture of my foot.
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s32/sent17inel/1026081046.jpg

1 comment:

estebana... said...

She broke her foot when he 9?
The first thing I recommend to the doctor who examined the note says to go, you should make a suspicious transaction, if you have any problems with the foot, pain or difficulty walking you can ask your doctor about surgery, but you have to go to a doctor anyway. Good luck

Post a Comment